Friday, June 13, 2008

Campfire Mocha

I just recently went camping, where I did some work to settle my craving for s'mores. The next day though I ventured into Caribou Coffee and found something that reinvigorated that craving, The Campfire Mocha.


This delicious coffee concoction has chocolate, marshmallow, coffee, and whipped cream. It was just a wonderful experience. Unfortunately though it didn't look as wonderful as the website photo, I guess because I got it to go. I don't even know if it had whipped cream and chocolate shavings or not.

Also on the down side the large apparently has 670 calories, and while drinking this I happened to be in a pharmacy with a blood pressure and pulse monitor where I believe I managed to set a new personal record high.

Still though, I'd like another soon!

No comments:

digg it submit links